W.J. Dwyer – President
Kelli Landreth-Smith – Secretary
Frankston’s Economic Development Corporation is managed by a seven-member Board committed to projects and promotions to further growth for the town and its citizenry.
FEDCO’s primary mission is to maintain and expand the tax base of the City of Frankston, to increase the number of jobs available to the citizens of Frankston, and to be instrumental in making Frankston a progressive community.
For more information about Frankston’s Economic Development Board, please contact City Hall at (903) 876-2241.
Projects funded by Frankston EDC:
- New Playground equipment in the City Park.
- New storm sirens purchased and installed.
- New sewer lines for The Box Factory.
- Sidewalks replaced on the north side of the city square.
- Gazebo, city library, and park benches repainted.
- Sidewalks replaced on the west side of the city square.
- Utility lines relocated due to State Hwy. 155 widening.
- Two new park tables purchased.