Public Works

Water & Sewer

The Public Works Department maintains the water supply and wastewater treatment plant for the City of Frankston.

New residents will need to fill out an Application for Water & Sewer Service prior to moving into the city. A $200 deposit by either cash, check or money order is required, along with proper identification, to establish service.

Contact the Water Department